Saturday 15 September 2012

NEWS: Tommy Lee with ‘bare’ badness


Having enjoyed a successful summer including a captivating performance at Reggae Sumfest, Tommy Lee has become one of dancehall's in-demand acts.

Lee has several songs in various local charts. His Uncle Demon's mixtape is also a hot commodity.

"I'm really happy with the direction my career is heading 'cause I have placed my all into it. I am a freshman in the game, so there is lots more for me to learn," Tommy Lee told the Jamaica Observer recently.

Tommy Lee, 24, hails from the tough Flankers community in St James and was a member of Vybz Kartel's Gaza camp. He emerged in 2010 and is best known for songs like Holding Out The Pressure, Some Bwoy Warn Dem, Tom and Jerry, and Psyco.

Tommy Lee, along with another Kartel protege Gaza Slim, recently joined a new label called PG 13 after the deejay's Portmore Empire was disbanded months ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment